We are your 24/7, 365 day per year single source provider for all your facility cleaning needs. We service a variety of industries and fulfills their unique operating needs. We go the extra mile to serve our customers. Whether you need a one-time service or an ongoing maintenance program, we will take care of you.
- Janitorial service (night or day)
- Day porter service
- Vinyl tile refinishing and buffing
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Parking lot cleaning
- Window & blind cleaning
- Disaster cleaning (Flood, Fire, Mold)
- Bio-hazard cleaning
- Problem areas: Lobby, smoking, etc.
- Security issues: Entrances, alarms, secured areas, and locked doors
- Building map: Walk-through all areas of importance
- Hours: Building hours, day porter demands, graveyard shifts, weekends, etc.
- Procedures: Communication, purchasing, and cleaning requests
- Periodic tasks: Carpet cleaning, flooring maintenance and windows
- Rules: Lights, locking doors, and recycling
- Customized tasks: Requests by tenant
All Pro’s Secret Formula
Our employees follow a secret formula that keeps your building consistently clean and keeps tenants happy!
Partnership & Friendship:
You can enjoy the values of a reliable partnership that delivers quality service at a fair price. We start out right by pulling together your team and our team to get familiar with the building and get everyone on the same page.
You get a dedicated TEAM working together to make sure your building stays clean. Project Manager: Oversees and manages the Field Supervisor and QC Inspector. Field Supervisor: Manages the crew at the building. Quality and Control Inspector: Performs routine inspections. Client Representative: Stays in touch with you to make sure that you are happy!
Good communication is essential in keeping your building clean and ensuring long-term, exceptional service.
- Phones are answered live 24/7 to support janitorial and disaster cleaning services
- Immediate response, day or night, to cleaning requests and resolution
- Ongoing contact with your Client Representative to ensure tenant happiness
- Immediate notification of security and maintenance issues
Trustworthy & Trained Employees
We hire quality people to ensure exceptional service. We have low turnover which proves our people are honest, dependable and someone you can trust. Our employees are properly trained to get the job done right. Our training program consists of three training sessions:
- New Building Training: Project Manager gets crew familiar with the building.
- Hands-on Training: Field Supervisor provides the crew with hands-on training of chemical usage and proper cleaning methods which builds employee confidence and ensures exceptional service.
- Lead Janitor Training: Lead Janitor is trained to take final responsibility of building BEFORE leaving.
We take responsibility to take care of your property, and to take the load of maintenance off of your daily concerns.
- Secure entrances, alarms, and locked doors Inspect each employee’s area
- Organize supply closet and place weekly supply order
- Maintain equipment
- Report roll call and absentees
- Report crew & building issues, etc.
Quality & Incentives
We have employee incentive programs to motivate and encourage our employees to take ownership of your building!
We retain our employees and valued clients by combining inspections with incentives. Inspections are assigned by the Project Manager and performed regularly by a Quality Control Inspector. A triplicate carbon form identifies the cleaning assignments and a provides a place for the Field Supervisor to check off tasks upon completion. A joint building walk-through is available upon your request.
90-Day New Building Bonus
Because the first 90 days can be challenging, we motivate our employees to work hard to bring your building up to our cleaning standard. If an employee stays with us for the first 90 days, he/she will receive a $100 cash bonus!
Quality Competition Drawing
The quality drawing combines two scores. If the combined score is above 8, the employee’s name goes into a monthly drawing to win $100 cash!
- 1 – 5 score for building cleanliness given by the Quality Inspector
- 1 – 5 score for employee performance given by the Field Supervisor