Call in the Pros
If your property has been impacted by disaster, or if you’re tackling a remodel project , certain building materials that need to be removed may contain asbestos regardless of the age of your property.
Improperly removing items from your property that contain asbestos can present long term and even life-threatening health challenges. All Pro Services is one of Utah’s leaders in Asbestos Testing & Abatement.
We know what it takes to ensure the safety of the occupants of your property and the safety of our employees while professionally removing building materials that contain asbestos.
All Pro Services removes samples and has them professionally tested through a third-party lab. And we specialize in properly removing materials that contain asbestos.
When you need to have asbestos removed from a property, call All Pro Services, we’re here for you.
The All Pro Asbestos Removal Process
- A small sample will be taken, disturbing as little as possible
- Samples will be taken to a third party lab for testing
- If asbestos is detected a Project Manager will provide an estimate outlining the project in detail
Asbestos abatement is a dangerous and a highly technical operation. Allow our professionals at All Pro Services to handle the risk and clear your property of this material by calling us today. If your property tests positive for ACM or RACM, our experts will schedule the work with you and begin staging the project.
Our certified technicians follow protocols outlined by the Division of Air Quality and OSHA
- We set up containment and use a negative air machine to keep asbestos containing materials from spreading throughout the structure
- We’ll shut down any heating or cooling systems to minimize the spread of any fibers
- Once the demo is completed the area is HEPA vacuumed and properly wiped down
- Materials containing asbestos are bagged, sealed and tagged for proper disposal