We take responsibility to take care of your property, and to take the load of maintenance off of your daily concerns.
- Secure entrances, alarms, and locked doors Inspect each employee’s area
- Organize supply closet and place weekly supply order
- Maintain equipment
- Report roll call and absentees
- Report crew & building issues, etc.
Quality & Incentives
We have employee incentive programs to motivate and encourage our employees to take ownership of your building!
We retain our employees and valued clients by combining inspections with incentives. Inspections are assigned by the Project Manager and performed regularly by a Quality Control Inspector. A triplicate carbon form identifies the cleaning assignments and a provides a place for the Field Supervisor to check off tasks upon completion. A joint building walk-through is available upon your request.
90-Day New Building Bonus
Because the first 90 days can be challenging, we motivate our employees to work hard to bring your building up to our cleaning standard. If an employee stays with us for the first 90 days, he/she will receive a $100 cash bonus!
Quality Competition Drawing
The quality drawing combines two scores. If the combined score is above 8, the employee’s name goes into a monthly drawing to win $100 cash!
- 1 – 5 score for building cleanliness given by the Quality Inspector
- 1 – 5 score for employee performance given by the Field Supervisor