BECAUSE IT MATTERS TO YOU, IT MATTERS TO US
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide quality professional commercial cleaning services. Our Quality Assurance Program was created to ensure we provide you with the best service possible.
APS conducts customized facility launch meetings, property inspection schedules, and annual reviews which can be reported to you.
APS maintains an electronic calendar for periodic tasks. When due, a work order is issued, staffed, and documented upon completion.
Out-of-contract activities are discussed and approved by our client.
APS Project Manager performs building inspections with the Onsite Supervisor to address improvements. Audits and inspections are conducted to identify any deficiencies found and track corrective action.
Our Quality Assurance Program ensures contract terms and conditions are satisfied, facility issues are resolved, and expectations are met; because if it matters to you, it matters to us.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION
A dedicated team is assigned to your property. We provide your team with several levels of supervision. Your team includes:
- Lead: manages our onsite staff, ensures proper staffing and sees that our staff is meeting your specific needs.
- On-Call Site Supervisor: available for quick response to any of your emergency needs.
- Project Manager: tracks cleaning requirements and requests. Maintains the Always/Never list.
TRAINING, SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT
We’ve created a unique and comprehensive training program exceeding federal, state, and municipal safety laws. We ensure adherence to building codes and safety protocols designed to prevent onsite injuries.
The success of our training program is reflected in our minimum worker compensation rates. Our training includes:
- New Employee Training
- Safety Protocols including MSDS
- Security Procedures
- Building Policies & Orientation
- Risk & Emergency Management