Our carpet cleaning technicians are certified in carpet, rug, upholstery cleaning, pet stains, odor, leather, tile & grout and air duct cleaning. Our professionally trained and local technicians are dedicated to giving you quality service and satisfaction. We make sure your upholstery cleaning is done efficiently and properly. From Dirt to Disaster, We Clean it All!
Maintaining Clean Carpets
We get it. Keeping your carpets clean takes a lot of work and getting stains out by yourself isn’t easy. With a proactive approach to your carpets, you can maintain cleaner carpets throughout the year! Requesting your house guests to remove their shoes cuts down on the majority dirt and grime and routinely vacuuming will remove dirt and many allergens from the carpet fibers. Carpet cleaning doesn’t have to be lengthy endeavor. Implement these carpet cleaning tips to keep your carpets in tip top shape and extend the longevity of the flooring in your home!
Our 5-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Truck steam extraction and 5-step cleaning process achieves maximum cleaning results. Under warranty, carpet manufacturers recommend steam cleaning and carpet protectant to prolong the life of your carpet.
Client satisfaction relies on good communication.
- Walk through determines areas to clean
- Pre-existing damage is discussed prior to cleaning
- Cleaning challenges are identified
- Client expectations are established
- Quote confirmed prior to cleaning
2) Fiber Identification
A fiber test will help the technician choose the proper cleaning chemicals and method.
Pre-treatment is necessary to break down the oil binding dirt to the fibers.
- Stains are pre-treated with appropriate chemicals
- Chemicals emulsify soil and oxidize oil
- Conditioner leaves carpet fibers feeling soft
Agitation is essential to obtain exceptional cleaning results.
- Carpet rake and brush loosen soil, oil, and resin
- Rotary machine friction removes dirt and grease from difficult traffic lanes
Truck mounted steam extraction is recommended by carpet manufacturers. The combination of heat, extraction, agitation & chemical (“HEAT”) brings maximum results!
Pet Stain Removal
Is your pet making a mess of your carpet? We have specifically designed equipment to concentrate on the affected area and shoot enzyme chemicals and deodorizer underneath the pad and extract the spot from the bottom to the top of the fiber. The spot is saturated with a protein enzyme chemical that dwells for 15-20 minutes. The cells multiply and digest the protein of the urine or feces.
Carpet Odor Removal
What is that strange odor emanating from your carpets? Carpet odor from pets and stains have no place in your home. We use chemicals that will neutralize pungent odors that repel occupants and guests.
- Protein enzyme digests urine crystals and bacteria
- Deodorizer neutralizes odor
- Specifically designed equipment gets underneath the pad
Oriental rugs should be cleaned with caution. Careful inspection by trained professionals is necessary to identify type of fiber, strength, and color stability to prevent color transfer, bleeding and shrinkage.
Don’t take a risk and decrease the value of your upholstery! Fabric test prevents browning, shrinkage, color bleeding and transfer. Our technicians are trained to perform proper upholstery cleaning by using moisture control, ph control, low temperature, and accelerated drying.
- Tags checked for cleaning instructions and fiber blend.
- Pre-existing inspection for defects, tears, missing buttons, and stains
- Furniture moved off wood floors and raised on blocks to prevent furniture stains.
- Color transfer test is performed on inside cushion for color bleeding
- Powerful truck mount system dry vacuum to remove dust and debris
- Safe non-toxic pre-spray breaks down stains
- Steam pressure turned down to prevent over-wetting, browning and shrinking
- Air mover accelerates drying and prevents bleeding
- Fabric towel dried and groomed
- Protect applied to reduce body oil buildup on arm and headrest
- Extends the life of your upholstery
Are your high traffic areas worn & ugly? Protect your carpet investment and extend the life of your carpet. Dupont Teflon is the best fabric protectant available and prevents spills from reaching the base of the fiber. Spots that you cannot remove yourself are less likely to become a stain. Most carpet manufacturers recommend a steam cleaning with protection applied once a year under the warranty.
- Prolong the life of your carpet by preventing liquid from absorbing!
- Reduce body oil buildup upholstery arm and headrest
- Enhance your stain resistant warranty!
- One year warranty! If you’re unable to remove a stain, we’ll clean it at no cost!